Tuesday, July 24, 2018

what are you made of?


Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
- James 3:11-12

Here is something to ponder . . . What are you made of? 
We need lots of things, we need the salt water and the fresh water, but we get them from different sources.
I like olives, figs and grapes, but I can’t get them all from one tree.
It is true then, that we need to be aware of who we are, because we don’t want people to think that we are something we are not.
Would you plant a pear tree and expect it to produce apples?
So what do people expect when they are around you?
What are you made of? 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...