Wednesday, July 11, 2018

what do I deserve?


The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? "I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."
- Jeremiah 17:9-10

We live in a very entitled world today.
And I am not just talking about the younger generation.
It seems like everyone is only in it for themselves.
I see a lot of “what are you going to do for me” attitude out there.
If God is rewarding man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve, there are going to be a lot of people disappointed in what they receive.
Where is your heart?
Because where your heart is, for real, shows the world who you are.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...