Tuesday, July 17, 2018

do good


If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.
- James 4:17

Quite often we find ourselves in situations where we have to make decisions (like everyday!). 
Sometimes it is not really a major decision – do I have toast with my coffee this morning?
Sometimes it is a deeper issue, a matter of do I walk away from a situation where I could help, or do I help.
Those are the impacting and major decisions.
When faced with a choice of doing good or doing nothing, we should always chose to do good.
When we do good, it is not just us individually that feels the results.
Little things matter.
Don’t ignore the world around you, help where you can.
Do good.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...