Friday, April 28, 2023

it has to stop

Let those who are evil stop doing evil things. And let them quit thinking evil thoughts. Let them turn to the Lord. The Lord will show them His tender love. Let them turn to our God. He is always ready to forgive.

- Isaiah 55:7 (NIRV)

 

My daily routine includes listening to my local news station while I am getting ready for work, but lately it has been hard to hear the stories that are being covered. 
There is so much evil in the world. 
The other day I was listening to two recent events, and I just shook my head in disbelief.  
What is wrong with people?? 
The evil must stop. 
Doing evil, thinking evil, it all must stop. 
Please encourage people to turn to God. 
Please stop the violence and the protests and lean on God. 
This is sheer madness, this world we are living in. 
People, please turn to our God. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...