Monday, April 17, 2023

love them anyway

 “Father, forgive these people,” Jesus said, “for they don’t know what they are doing.” And the soldiers gambled for his clothing, throwing dice for each piece.

- Luke 23:34 (TLB)

 

Some people are just hard to love.

Love them anyway. 
There are people out there that will truly test your patience. 

Love them anyway. 
I know 1000% that I have not always been kind and loveable to everyone I meet. 

God loves me anyway. 
Jesus was dying on the cross, He was flogged, taunted, and sentenced to death from the very crowd that welcomed Him just 5 days earlier.
Yet, He loved them anyway. 
He went to the Father on their behalf, asking for their forgiveness. 

He does the same thing for us, regardless of our sin, He loves us, and He died for our forgiveness. 
Maybe I don’t agree with your political opinions. 

Perhaps we don’t share the same taste in music.
It could be that you don’t like cats. 
But I can still love you. 
I don’t even have to associate with you on a regular basis, yet I can still love you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...