Tuesday, April 11, 2023

she gave this to me

Her children stand up and call her blessed. Her husband also rises up, and he praises her.

- Proverbs 31:28 (NIRV)

 

Today is a very special day. 
You see on this day, God sent an amazing woman to live on Earth, her name is Jan, and she is my mother-in-law. 
I have to say that my mother-in-law is phenomenal, she raised my husband to be the loving and nurturing man that he is, and she has molded me into a better woman with her teachings. 
My mother-in-law is everything that I am not, she is patient and kind and looks out for everyone. 
She is an awesome cook and has taught me lots of kitchen shortcuts and super yummy recipes. 
There is an old poem/song, I believe the original was from 1915 and it is titled simply “Mother”. 
M Is for the Many things she gave me,

O Means only that she’s growing Old.

T Is for the Tears she shed to save me,

H Is for her Heart of purest gold.

E Is for her Eyes with love light shining,

R Means Right and Right she’ll always be.

Put them all together, They spell MOTHER.

A word that means the world to me.

If I had to spend the rest of my life with only one person and it could not be my husband, I would choose my mother-in-law.
Happy birthday, Mom, I love you.

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...