Tuesday, July 12, 2022

great expectations

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

- 2 Peter 3:18 (NIV)

 

I mentioned learning something new yesterday and I know that there is so much that I still need to learn as I continue to grow.

In addition to knowledge, we also need grace.

We need both grace and knowledge and often we humans tend to pursue one or the other.

I notice though that something just isn’t right in my soul when either of those becomes more important than the other.

We need to keep grace and knowledge together because we see them together in our Savior.

Where do you need to grow in your walk with the Lord?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...