Monday, July 11, 2022

it is well

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

- 3 John 1:2 (NIV)

 

We learn something new every day, right? 

I did not know there was a book “3 John”.

It is a relatively short book, being only one chapter, but it is there!

This verse was written to Gaius, a friend of John’s commended for his hospitality to traveling preachers.

I like it.

My husband and I are involved in a program that allows traveling motorcyclists to reach out when they need a place to stay for a night or two during their adventures.

As a result of this program, we have had many guests turn into lifelong friends.

I think that I would like to pray this verse over each of our travelers as they leave, as a blessing for their day.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...