Friday, July 15, 2022

guardians

For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

- Psalm 91:11 (NIV)

 

Have you ever wondered if you have guardian angels?

I am pretty sure that I do because I have been in some very precarious situations and have come out unscathed.

When you put God first in your life you will feel His protection, you will experience His angels.

Don’t go play leapfrog in traffic to test the theory, but know that when push comes to shove, God’s got your back.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...