Tuesday, July 19, 2022

shameless

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes.

- Romans 1:16a (NIV)

 

I have a lot of friends on Facebook.

When you find something in common with someone it is only natural to become Facebook friends.

Facebook can be a scary place though, I mean, some people air out all their dirty laundry there.

It’s a dark place where family and friends suddenly hate each other because of a difference of opinion.

I always tell people when they want to find me on Facebook to not be afraid because I post a lot of God stuff.

I am not a religious nut, I am not judging other people for their choices, but I am also not ashamed to tell people about my God.

I believe that there is power in God’s word, and that God’s word is meant to be shared.  

I am not ashamed.

Everywhere there are people that try to make Christ followers ashamed about our faith, claiming that we are stupid, insensitive, judgmental, and hypocritical.

I feel like I can safely say that the majority of my friends know my heart and know that I am none of those things.

I am still not ashamed!

I try to share my faith humbly and gently with those who do not know Jesus.

According to the Bible, we are obligated to share His word with “both the wise and the foolish”.

That means, if you already know His word, I am sharing it to remind you and if you don’t know His word, I am sharing to introduce you.

Come, let me tell you how wonderful my Savior is.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...