Friday, July 8, 2022

healing comes

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”

- Mark 5:34

 

Hopefully you recognize the words Jesus said to the woman who dared to touch his robe as He passed by her.

How many of us have faith that strong?

This woman suffered for years with an illness and she just knew that if she only touched His clothing she would be healed.

I am ashamed to say that I am not that strong in my faith.

I cry and pray and yes even beg for God’s intervention when things are not going the way I want them.

And there is the rub – things are not going the way I want them to go.  

I feel like the lesson to be learned here is twofold.

One, I have to have faith – we have to have faith – that God knows what He is doing.

Two, we have to be willing to reach out, to touch Him so we can be freed from our often self imposed suffering.

The healing we receive may not be what we asked for or expected, but healing comes, when we have faith.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...