Friday, July 1, 2022

a test of strength

I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

- Philippians 4:13

 

By the time you read this today, I will be on another journey. 😊

This journey will test my endurance and my strength as I get on my motorcycle and ride farther then I have ridden before.

I’m not doing it because someone told me that I can’t.

I’m not doing it to show off.

I’m doing it because I want to.

Riding my motorcycle is such freedom for me, I clear my head, I work through problems, I pray.

Today I will face some pretty worrisome challenges, but I know that I will be fine.

I can do this through Christ who strengthens me.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...