Tuesday, July 5, 2022

finding help

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

- Isaiah 41:13

 

Have you noticed that it is easy to be happy when everything is going well?

I learned early in life that I let things bring me down very easily, and all it takes is one tiny thing to send me spiraling down.

There are so many times that I would like someone to just do things for me, times when life crashes in and I wish I could be a child again just to have someone take care of me and protect me.

God can do that for us. 
When we find ourselves struggling, let’s just reach up and let God take us by the hand.

We will be OK.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...