Thursday, June 30, 2022

I’m not changing my mind

But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

- Joshua 24:15b

 

Well that is a cute little Bible verse that we can print on pillows and paint on canvas and display in our homes, but is it true?

I sometimes feel like people would like me to change my mind.

Perhaps it is unintentional, but people challenge my faith every single day.

I can’t convince you to believe what I believe; all I can tell you is that my life is better for having believed.

I will continue to serve Him in the best way I can and I am not changing my mind.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...