Friday, June 10, 2022

love freely

I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them.

- Hosea 14:4

 

Hosea is kind of a scary book of the Bible.

Israel had turned their backs on God once again and now they were trying to find favor with Him.

Our God, being merciful and loving His people so much that He shows them compassion and a willingness to heal them if they just turn to Him again.

God loves us so much that if we are sincere in our regret and remorse that He will forgive us, He will grow us, He will refresh us.

He doesn’t stay angry, He restores us.

I wish people would practice this same idea, to throw away their anger and love one another the way God intended. 
  

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...