Thursday, June 23, 2022

times they are a changin’

Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

- Jeremiah 13:23 (NIV)

 

There are changes in the wind.

I remember hearing my grandmother say that a lot.

Usually, it was a reference to the weather, storms, cold, rain, whatever conditions were she’d swear that she could tell by the wind what was coming.

Somewhere I read that the expression “the winds of change have begun to blow” mean that there are forces at work that have the power to change things —used generally to mean change is going to happen.

Hopefully, the force is the Holy Spirit, and the change is happening in you as you learn and grow in God’s word.

Maybe it means a big move on your part, or maybe it is a series of small changes.

The point is we cannot be stagnant because that is when evil starts to creep in and take over.

Don’t get accustomed to evil. 

Be the wind.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...