Tuesday, June 7, 2022

because of you

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people. 

- Philemon 1:4-5,7

 

I have heard it said in poetry and in music that people come into our lives for a season, a reason, or a lifetime.

I have been blessed to have experienced all three and while I agree that those lifetime people are pretty important, the “reason” and “season” people are important too.

Stop and look at your life for a moment, think about the people that have been a huge part of your world.

Maybe it was your best friend in high school, maybe it was a teacher or a preacher or someone that filled a parental role when you needed one.

We should always thank God for all people because we don’t know why they’ve been placed in our lives.

Maybe we are a “season” for them, and we should love and refresh their hearts, as we have been loved and refreshed by our people.

The Lord’s people.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...