Wednesday, June 22, 2022

get ready

Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress.

- Isaiah 9:1a (NIV)

 

There comes a point in everyone’s lives when we just can’t take anymore.

It is like everything bad has happened and we just wonder when the “next shoe is going to drop”.

I know some people that hit this wall and they just feel that they can’t go on.

I have felt this way, I’ve had many days of tears crying “I just can’t do this anymore.”

I have lost the ability to “can”.

Except I haven’t.

Neither have you.

The road is long and hard and filled with huge bumps but keep going because you matter.

You matter.

There is a suicide awareness campaign that started in 2013 with a semicolon as its logo.

That’s it, a simple semicolon.

Why?

Founder Amy Bleuel said “A semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence but chose not to. The author is you, and the sentence is your life.”

I have met a lot of people with a semicolon tattoo.

I am one of those people.

God promises us that there will be no more gloom, so use a semicolon in your story now so you can see God’s promises fold out.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...