Friday, June 24, 2022

who is in your posse

 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”

- 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)

 

In my life I have known a lot of people.

Some I had an instant connection with and others, well it was good while it lasted.

We really have to choose our friends wisely because we humans are very easily corrupted.

Do you remember the old saying “would you take this person home to meet your mother”?

I am pretty sure that was a low-key reference to choosing your friends wisely.

People can corrupt us with out our knowledge and then one day those friends that are good are gone.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...