Friday, May 1, 2020

believe


What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”
- Romans 4:3

Do you believe?
I do, and my belief in prayer was solidified just this past week or so.
My friend had to take her husband to the emergency room because of severe pain, and of course, she had to drop him off, she could not go in with him and she was devastated. I asked her if I could share her story with my ladies groups and she agreed. 
Within minutes we had close to 100 ladies praying for my friend and her husband.
He had complications with a medication that he was taking, but after just two days in the hospital they were able to adjust his medications and he was back home resting and being cared for by the love of his life.
I truly believe in the power of our prayers, not so much that we 100 ladies had a role to play in his recovery, but that his wife and all of us, giving praise and glory to God and His own faith are what brought him home from the hospital.
He still has healing to do, but I believe he will get through this.
Abraham believed that God would provide, and God did provide.
I hope that I have the faith of Abraham, and I hope that you believe too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...