Wednesday, May 6, 2020

trust


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
- Proverbs 3:5-8

This verse is a favorite of my wonderful father-in-law.
Since today is his birthday, I hope to honor him by using one of his favorite verses since he is my favorite 😊
My father-in-law is an amazing example of living for Christ.
He loves his family unconditionally and spends a lot of time in prayer for us.
He has taught his family and others what it means to trust in God, from moving his new family from Wisconsin to Iowa to start his own business in a small town, to knowing that God will provide for his every need.
I am so thankful that God gave me an earthly father figure as amazing as him. 
And i am thankful to know that I can trust in God every step of the way, no matter what. 
Happy birthday Dad, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...