Thursday, May 28, 2020

Gifties!

It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

—Ephesians 2:8-10

 Oh my goodness, I just love it when I am surprised by my friends, they have a tendency to shower me with cat themed items.

Gifts are the best especially when they're truly given, with no strings attached and all we have to do is receive them.

In fact, the greatest gift we've ever received has nothing to do with our friends or our passions for cats (or anything else, I do realize there is more in the world than cats!).

The greatest gift we ever received is the gift of compassion, mercy and love from God.

We didn't earn it, deserve it, or purchase it.

God gave it through His sacrificial gift to us.

Our salvation is not because of something that we have done, but because of His kindness and love for us.

And the more loved we feel, the more loving we are.

Give the gift of kindness to someone today, you will see the blessings come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...