Monday, May 18, 2020

good morning


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
- Psalm 143:8

Most everyone has a morning routine, does your morning routine include time with God? 
One of the first things that I do each morning is send out this message, a word from God and my thoughts about it.
It’s scientifically proven that surrounding yourself with good and happy thoughts improves your attitude. 
Richard Harvey, Ph.D. said on myhealth.va.gov “A positive attitude may allow a person to feel more energetic, get fewer colds, flu, and other diseases, and recover more quickly from illness or injury. Optimistic people may even live longer than pessimistic people. Besides that, people with a positive and optimistic attitude are usually more enjoyable to be with.”
Spending time with God each morning gives me a better outlook for the day ahead, and on the really bad days, I try to turn to scripture.
I am not saying that it always works, I still have bad days and sometimes bad attitudes, but knowing that God is there every minute is definitely a picker-upper!
I challenge you to spend time with God each morning before you begin your routine, see how it changes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...