Monday, May 25, 2020

It's never too late


Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear.
- Isaiah 59:1 (KJV)

I believe that I can say with certainty that we all have regrets.
I am sure we have all done things that we may not be terribly proud of having done.
Sometimes, the things are drastic enough that we lay awake at night thinking about the mistakes that we made in our lives, wondering if those mistakes are so terrible that we can never go back.
Nothing we have done is so terrible that we can’t go back.
It may be painful for us, it may tear open wounds, but remember, our God is the God of second chances, but you have to ask for forgiveness and you have to forgive yourself and those that hurt you.
God’s love for us is so strong and knows no boundaries, we can always pick up our cross and follow Jesus.
There is always hope in Jesus.
It’s never too late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...