Tuesday, May 12, 2020

sharp!


As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Proverbs 27:17

We were able to attend Sunday services in person this week, for the first time since March!
Yes, we had restrictions, masks, gloves, 6 feet, and not everyone came to the physical campus, some still enjoyed digital services.
It was so good to get out with like minded people, to enjoy the music and the sermon in person.
I love that we are an advanced culture that we were able to utilize digital means and social media to still worship, but much prefer the in person stuff.
Even from a distance, my church family tried to ensure that we were sharpening one another, the pastors would reach out, the women would talk.
Iron sharpens iron – we need each other.
Even when we are socially distant, we need each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...