Friday, June 21, 2019

plans get broken


Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.
- Proverbs 19:21

I have done a lot of planning.
And a lot of those plans have fallen through. 
There were trips to be taken, shopping to do, adventures to take.
And my heart breaks when things don’t go quite the way I want them to go.
And then I realize, that my plans very possibly did not honor God.
My plans, no matter how organized and thorough, are not God’s plans.
If my plans fall out of line, then maybe I need to listen to what God has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...