Monday, June 24, 2019

no shortcuts


Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
- Matthew 5:23-24

I really have to learn this, because I am well known for holding a grudge.
What good it is doing? More than likely it bothers me more that it bothers them!
Don't ignore the relationships around you  - if someone is angry - work it out, even if you have to agree to sever the friendship, you should still do so with a clear conscience, let them know this is the choice you are making and why.
Don't expect to be blessed if you are shortcutting your relationships with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...