Wednesday, June 12, 2019

it's time to trust


Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
- Psalm 28:6-7

I have always been the type of person that relies only on myself.
It is hard for me to give up stuff, simple stuff like teaching someone how to maintain a spreadsheet sends me into a tailspin of freaking out because I have to trust someone else to do what I do.
I need to learn to trust, not necessarily the people, but God.
My prayer is to ask God to  help me to trust Him.
I turn over my fears,  my tears, I will trust Him.
I give up my anger, my frustration, I will trust Him.
I don’t want my  doubt, my unbelief, I want to trust Him,
I want to trust Him with every detail of my life, with every moment.
Lord, help me trust You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...