Tuesday, June 11, 2019

who do you love?


If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
- Matthew 5:46-47

Obviously you love those who love you, family, friends.
Perhaps you are one of those who easily strike up conversations with strangers in the checkout line.
But how do you treat people that some consider to be “beneath them” (I really hate that expression) such as a store assistant, wait staff, desk clerks, admins?  (let me remind you that these people are not beneath you, no matter how highly you think of yourself).
What about homeless people or people that are demonstrating or picketing something, perhaps an agenda which you do not agree?
Regardless of who it is or what they do, we should go the extra step and love all people.
It is showing Christ's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...