Monday, June 10, 2019

hide -n- seek


Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.
- Psalm 105:4

Children’s games are often look at exactly as that – children’s games.
Take Hide -n- Seek for example, I still play this with my cats!
Song reference
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You
Oh God, You are my God
And, I will ever praise You
I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to
Walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days
I will seek Him. 
And here is the fun part – I know I will find Him.
I love my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...