Friday, June 28, 2019

wedding bells


“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
- Ephesians 5:31-32

This weekend we are overjoyed to witness the marriage of our nephew.
They are an adorable couple and the event will be amazing.
While we look forward to sharing in their big day, we also look forward to being with our family for the weekend.
I am so blessed by this family, they have taken me in, taught me about love, faith and God.
I can’t wait to hang out with everyone this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...