Monday, June 3, 2019

saved, not crushed


The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- Psalm 34:18

Last week I was pretty crushed, having said “see you later” to very dear friends.
I am better now; we have talked a few times via facetime and exchanged a lot of text messages.
It is true that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted, I don’t know how I would have made it through last week without Him.
I am saved.
Through Him, my spirit is saved.
I don’t know why my friends had to leave, but I know that they will be back, and until then, the Lord will keep our spirits lifted.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...