Thursday, June 6, 2019

overflowing


So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
- Colossians 2:6-7

I am so thankful, for so much.
I have been so blessed in my life.
Don’t get me wrong, there has been plenty of tragedy in my life, (including crazy technical issues today!) I have even had people question how I can possibly still believe after some of the things I have endured.
But my faith has brought me through.
And I am ever thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...