Tuesday, June 4, 2019

5 articles of clothing


Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
- Colossians 3:12

I know that I am a child of God.
I think that I am good with compassion and kindness (maybe not so much humility, huh?) and gentleness, but patience . . . I struggle with that one.
A lot.
God wants us to have all five of those things, all five.
Compassion for the hurting.
Kindness for the lonely.
Humility about your own self.
Gentleness for the weak.
And patience, patience when dealing with others, and when waiting for answers.
Be one of God’s chosen people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...