Thursday, March 21, 2019

reflections


For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
- 1 Corinthians 13:12

Hanging on the wall right next to the front door in my home is a little craft project that my husband received as a gift many years ago, it is a plaque with a mirror and a notepad that says “Christ reflected in me”.
Being right next to the door and at eye-level, it could be the last thing I see as I walk out the door every day.
When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
It is my hope, when I look in the mirror that I see a person that loves and follows the teachings of Christ Jesus.
Right now, I know in my heart that God loves me and sees me as His child.
This verse tells us that we will see Him face to face and we will know how much He loves us.
I hope that when you see me, you see Christ reflected in me.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...