Tuesday, March 19, 2019

i'm here for you


And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- Hebrews 10:24-25

More on encouraging others!
I have mentioned before that there are a lot of things that are repeated in the Bible, I suspect, that there is a reason for the repetition.
It has been said that the average human needs to hear something nine times in order to retain the information, and that for something to become a habit you have to do it for 21 days.
I don’t know about all that, it’s supposedly backed by science, but I do know that if it is repeated several times in the Bible, God must think it is important.
So let’s keep reading the Bible, sharing His word, going to church on Sunday and Wednesday.
If you just want to grab a cup of coffee with me because you need encouragement, let me know. 
I am here for you.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...