Tuesday, March 26, 2019

my heart is crying


Record my misery; list my tears on your scroll, are they not in your record?
- Psalm 56:8

Last week was a little rough. 
Several friends left this earthly existence behind, it was the anniversary of the death of another friend, the first heavenly birthday of yet another, and a close friend’s daughter lost her arm in an accident.
My heart cries for these people and their families.
It is reassuring to know that we do not mourn alone, that God sees our pain and He comforts us.
We may be sad, we may cry, but our Father in Heaven does not ignore us, He is holding us up through our storms.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...