Friday, March 8, 2019

are you talking?


Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
- Colossians 4:6

I get a lot of questions about a lot of things. 😊
You would be amazed at how many people question my faith!
There are days when I am involved in conversations where I have to admit, I am not responding very kindly.
This verse reminds us (once again) to think about what we are saying, who is listening, and what tone of voice we are using.
That old expression about attracting more flies with honey than vinegar – it's an English proverb that really means that a person would be more successful in life being sweeter, or nice rather than being mean to people or doing hurtful or dishonest things in life.
Speak from your heart.
Don’t speak out of anger.
If your words are full of grace, you will know how to answer those random questions.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...