Monday, March 4, 2019

just try and take it from me


Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.
- Mark 4:15

Spring is on the way, and new things are growing. 
I love driving past a particular house in my subdivision, because the person that lives there has his yard lined with daffodils.
When I see the little green shoots coming up, I know spring is coming and I watch them get bigger every day until they bloom.
I saw a quote the other day, I liked it so much that I made it a meme and posted it on Facebook and shared it with a bunch of people:
“When you’re in a dark place, you sometimes tend to think you’ve been buried.  Maybe you’ve been planted. Grow.”
When you keep God at a distance, you are inviting the devil in, just as in this verse, you are a seed along the path.
Don’t stay buried.
Don’t let evil corrupt you.
Grow.
Grow in God.
Devil can’t take my joy!
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...