Tuesday, July 2, 2024

into the fire

If we are thrown into the fire, our God Whom we serve is able to save us from it.

- Daniel 3:17a (NLV)

 

How is it that people are able to praise God through some of the roughest and most terrible times of their lives?
I’ve watched close friends and family deal with job loss, relocation, medical issues, tragic accidents, all sorts of craziness.

And still they worship God.
They stand strong in their faith and they tell everyone what an amazing God they serve.
Outwardly they do not show signs of not trusting Him, because inwardly they trust Him with everything.
To have faith and trust like that is truly amazing. 
Tasha Layton and Chris Brown released the song “Worship Through It” this year, it kind of hits the nail on the head.
This looks impossible

But You're the God of impossible

And I've seen your faithfulness all over my life

I need a miracle

And You're the God of miracles

Some way, somehow You come through every time

I know my God can do it

So, I'm gonna worship through it

Before I see my breakthrough

I'm gonna choose to praise You

I will sing hallelujah to the one

Who can do what the world says can't be done

I know my God can do it

So, I'm gonna worship through it

In the middle of my no way out

In the middle of my don't know how

I hear You whisper to me peace be still

This is why I believe

You will deliver me

You always have and you always will

You always have and you always will

I won't wait til the rocks cry out

I'm gonna praise You

I won't wait till the walls come down

I'm gonna praise You

(Gonna) Lift my hands right here, right now

I'm gonna praise You

Oh God I praise You!
Dude. 
Worship through the pain, worship through the sadness, the sickness, the grief and the disappointment.
Worship through it. 
You may not get the outcome you wanted, but God will carry you through. 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...