Tuesday, July 23, 2024

not just any hand

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

- Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)

 

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt something was guiding you to a specific place or conversation or thing?
Or felt a nudge and looked up in time to see something spectacular or in time to avoid a tragedy?
How about that feeling that you get, something just isn’t sitting right with you, so you change plans or direction.
Now I wonder how many times that was the hand of God protecting us, strengthening us, calming our fear.

God is with us, always, and we don’t need to be concerned or worried, He will give us the strength we need, He will help us and hold us when we fall.
It’s not just any hand that is protecting us, it is the hand of God. 
He loves us. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

wise words

People should listen to the quiet words of those who are wise. That’s better than paying attention to the shouts of a ruler of foolish peopl...