Wednesday, July 24, 2024

sometimes I can’t

Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens.

- Psalm 8:1 (NIV)

 

Some days I just can’t.

There are days when this whole world just feels like it is coming down around me, that I just can’t take another step.

I have so many resources available to me including pastors, friends, family, people I can turn to when I just can’t pick myself up anymore.

My first go to though, is the Bible because I will always find encouragement there.
The encouragement I find usually leads me to song.
Music just soothes my soul and so much of the contemporary Christian music just speaks to me, and I end up singing out loud.

I may sing with tears streaming down my face, but I am comforted by singing His glory.

Don’t let the world bring you down, reach out to someone, anyone, a friend, or a stranger (there are a lot of hotlines out there to help if you need it).

Never ever give up.

Jesus died for you; do you think for one moment He won’t hold you when you are hurting?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

wise words

People should listen to the quiet words of those who are wise. That’s better than paying attention to the shouts of a ruler of foolish peopl...