Monday, May 22, 2023

you are my sunshine

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised.

- Psalm 113:3 (NIV)

 

I have friends that the first thing they do when they wake up is spend time with God, and the last thing they do before they fall asleep is spend time with God.

I used to be that disciplined but I kind of lost my way. 
I need to get back to it, for sure. 
From the moment we open our eyes until we close them at night, we should be giving thanks and praise for the things we have – and the things we don’t have. 
Just keep in mind that we did nothing to deserve His love, and He loves us anyway. 
That alone makes Him worthy of praise. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...