Tuesday, May 16, 2023

there’s still time to turn around

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

- 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)

 

Did you hear that?

It is that simple!

Humble ourselves, pray, seek God, turn our lives from evil.

God will forgive, all we must do is as simple as outlined above.
It’s not always that easy though, it seems that humans struggle with the idea of humbling ourselves before anyone. 
More often than not, humans lean into wickedness instead of leaning into God.
Humanity needs to understand that they are not always right, that they are not the wisest being to exist.

I read somewhere “Wise men still seek Him”.

How true.

How simple.
There is still time to turn around and seek Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...