Friday, November 11, 2022

Veteran’s day

Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

- Romans 13:7

 

I usually use this verse as a gentle reminder for people during tax season, but today I’d like to focus on the back have of the verse: respect and honor.

Thank you to every single one of you that are reading this message if you have served in the U.S. military, today is your day. 
I am the granddaughter of a U.S. soldier, I am the daughter of a U.S. soldier, I am the sister of a U.S. soldier, I am the mother of a U.S. soldier, and I am the friend of many U.S. soldiers, and my pride for U.S. soldiers runs deep.

I thank you for your service.

My grandfather, father and brother have left this earth and I honor them and hundreds of thousands of others who have served by asking everyone to respect, honor and be thankful for their sacrifice. 

Your freedom to read these very words was given to you by a soldier who deserves nothing less than honor and respect.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...