Monday, March 18, 2024

still resting

For all who have entered into God’s rest have rested from their labors, just as God did after creating the world.

- Hebrews 4:10 (NLT)

 

Last week was awful.

Good friends have suffered great loss, others experienced an anniversary of a traumatic event.
Even I struggled with being overwhelmed by things that needed to be done. 

Thank God for the weekend.
We were not made to run 24/7 without breaks.

Even God rested - not because He needed to rest, but to set an example.
Take a moment to breathe, to re-evaluate what is important. 
Prioritize the “right now” and let the rest happen when it can. 
I saw a meme that said something about if you die, your boss will put out a job posting in 48 hours to find your replacement.
But your family can’t replace you. 
Slow down, make necessary changes and rest. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...