Tuesday, October 3, 2023

taking care of me

They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.

- Psalm 112:7 (NLT)

 

In the ladies’ restroom at a church I sometimes attend, is a plaque hanging above the mirror that says, “She confidently trusts the Lord to take care of her.”

It makes me wonder how many ladies have looked into that mirror with their hearts shattered, that someone felt the need to place that plaque there.

Every day, someone gets bad news.

What may seem minor to you is major to someone else.

But when you trust in God, even the bad news isn’t as bad.

If you don’t trust God, something bad could have you feeling like your world is crashing down.

But when you trust God, the bad stuff is still bad, you just know that you are not alone. 

Don't let the unexpected throw you off course, respond calmly and confidently.

God is with you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...