Friday, October 6, 2023

shake it up

I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty.

- Haggai 2:7 (NIV)

 

I believe that Jesus' return to earth will be the biggest event in human history, leaving no heart or mind unchanged.

Earlier this week I asked people if they were ready.
Are we? 
I think that we may be closer to the end times than we would like to be. 
It’s craziness out there, who should you listen to when the world starts shaking?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...