Wednesday, October 25, 2023

no argument here

“What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator. Does a clay pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying, ‘Stop, you’re doing it wrong!’ Does the pot exclaim, ‘How clumsy can you be?’

- Isaiah 45:9 (NLT)

 

I can remember being very annoyed and angry whenever I would ask my mother “why” and she would respond “because I said so”. 
I swore I would never do that to my kids. 

Guess what?

I said it too.

Sadly, many times when she said “because I said so” she was right about whatever it was that I was questioning.
Why do we ask why all the time? 
Why do we question those who obviously know better than us? 
It isn’t always a bad thing to ask why, just remember that sometimes (often) the person that we are asking “why” knows better than we do.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...