Monday, October 16, 2023

no favoritism

Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism. In every nation he accepts those who fear him and do what is right. This is the message of Good News for the people of Israel—that there is peace with God through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

- Acts 10:34-36 (NLT)

 

I often tell my kids that they are my favorite.
I have my favorite youngest son, my favorite middle son, and my favorite oldest son.
They often remind me that they are the only youngest, middle, and oldest, and there is that, but it is nice for them to know sometimes that they are a favorite.

Israel was often considered the favorite of God’s children.  

But as Peter pointed out in the book of Acts, God doesn’t have favorites.
God loves you, no matter who you are and what you believe, you are His child and God loves all His children.
He only asks that you return that love by doing what is right and living according to His guidance.

That’s not so hard to do, is it?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...